Matsanga declares verbal war on Makau Mutua

Dr David Matsanga questioned Prof Mutua's sexuality calling him 'a gay rant'.
Dr David Matsanga questioned Prof Mutua’s sexuality calling him ‘a gay rant’.

Yesterday 1st February 2015, the Sunday Standard newspaper published on page 15, an article by Professor Makau Mutua which dented, assassinated my character and name. I have always resisted answering “gay rants” like Prof. Makau Mutua because I don’t know whether they are real African men or African woman dressed in a men‘s dressings. This temptation to answer a dead man who helped Fatou Bensouda and Luis Moreno Ocampo to fix Uhuru Ruto at the ICC, is what I had resisted.

A man like me who has 8 children produced after hard labor with my two wives and with a happy family and a beautiful wife today, I fail to see the difference between Makau and pig that has no choice of food. Actually a pig might at times have choice of not going into dirty mud but Makau has no choice “on his sex preferences and is also sexed” by other men like Luis Ocampo and Dr. Kofi Annan who have the same traits of not producing their own children from their natural God given strength like Matsanga’s.

These types of beasts like Makau Mutua hate me because of my stance on ICC and my defence of Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto and Arap Sang whom Raila and others wanted jailed on fake evidence. This beasts end up buying children (or call it adoption) from other families. Makau is “wildly beast” who should tamed under Buffalo law school compounds where he routinely receives opposition leaders from Kenya and molests several other men like Hassan Omar who routinely visit the canteen for meetings to plan terrorists attacks on Kenya.

Prof. Makau Mutua once said he would commit suicide if Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto won elections in Kenya. So I thought he was dead until yesterday , he bought space in a good newspaper and spoiled my mood which had just been high since I arrived in Kenya from Addis Ababa yesterday. As I have now take a judicial route on exposing Makau Mutua and NGO that faked Kenyan cases, I will restrict myself to the Makau’s allegations and falsehood.

The opinion column of Sunday by this woman gay rant Makau-Mutua entitled: “Five myths about Bensouda’s ICC pre-trial brief that must be debunked. In particular myth number three, where Makau Mutua drops my name and talks of me being on pay roll of Kony and President Mugabe in Africa”

6 thoughts on “Matsanga declares verbal war on Makau Mutua

• February 4, 2015 at 5:33 pm

This man called Dr Matsanga has very bad language. Whatever his argument may be
    the language he uses shows that he is not civilised. This is a free world. One`s sex orientation is his business not anybodies business. I have been reading about this man
    called Dr. Matsanga. The language ( not the facts if any) he has used has now confirms
    what I have been thinking of him. He is NOT civilised ! He does not put facts like educated
    person. That is my opinion.

• February 5, 2015 at 1:15 pm

accurate and precise description of the insane professor

• February 9, 2015 at 10:50 am

Dr Matsanga completely lacks the intellectual capacity to intelligently rebut to Prof. Makau Mutua’s narrative. He’d be better off politely seeking asylum for LRA’s Ongwen in UK and contend with President Museveni on his return to his native Uganda as an LRA returnee.

• February 18, 2015 at 11:09 am

Editor in Chief and Co-owner Dr. Henry Gombya , it is sad that my name has been dropped here by some ,malcontents that serve emotions instead of reason one Solomon Ambuku and anothe one called Dr. Amanya. Editor despite the fact that i am one of the co- founders and the CEO of the London Evening post , i have not attacked any of these guys who use our own newspape on line to attack me on our own platform world wide. It must be known that i have played my role in Uganda politics and i have nothing much to add since opposition in Uganda is fragmented,in Zimbabwe i won a battle with EU – sanctions removed , and now Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta is free . Is this a person who has no brains? . Solomon Ambuku is just a small Human Rights activists who helped Hassan Omar to implicate Uhuru Kenyatta at the ICC. I have no regrets for standing for Africa. I owe nobody an apology . Makau Mutua is a silly man or woman who wrote silly things in Standard News Paper in Kenya . The likes of Amanya who worked with NRA to destroy Uganda are now running to us who have lived in exile for over 28years fighting the same instruments they brought to our country.

Editor continue with the good work

Yours

Dr. David Matsanga
      CEO/CO-FOUNDER . London Evening Post

• February 15, 2015 at 8:38 pm

With all due respect Matsanga (fake PhD) is not founder of All Africa Media. All Africa. The President and founder of AllAfrica Global Media is M. Amadou Mahtar Ba, who is member of the International Advisory Board of the African Press Organization. This enterprise is way beyond Matsanga’s ability to achieve or reach. On his website Matsganga shamelessly states:
    “Name:David Nyekorach – Matsanga (PhD)

Work: Publisher, Owner, Chairman of Africa World Media Ltd”. If this is what it is you should not give credit to whoever isnt deserving and obviously not All Africa Media is Matsanga’s.

• February 15, 2015 at 8:55 pm

We apologise to Dr Matsanga for having written that he is the Chairman of All Africa World Media. This was a typo error that we have now corrected. His correct position is Chairman and CEO of Africa World Media Limited.