Matsanga declares verbal war on Makau Mutua

Prof Mutua's sexuality is repeatedly questioned by Dr Matsanga.
Prof Mutua’s sexuality is repeatedly questioned by Dr Matsanga.

REALITY THIRTEEN: Makau lives in denial. In fact Makau is the only man on planet earth who lives in denial, such a man only needs Jesus not rehabilitation or even the four walls of a classroom. Fact is, I was LRA Chief Peace negotiator in the Northern Uganda peace accord in Juba, which the Government of Uganda under President Museveni approved and the UN Secretary General Bank Moon approved and paid for between 2005-2008 in Juba.

I was not on payroll of LRA Kony but on UN, EU, AU IGAD [who] paid and sponsored [the] Juba Peace talks. I was asked by EU and UN on recommendations of LRA Kony to negotiate for peace on their behalf, a feat that Makau will need 100 years of sleep to realize. I was never given any further terms apart from negotiating on behalf of LRA in GOU/LRA peace Talks. Because LRA had warrants of arrest issued by Makau’ husband Luis Moreno Ocampo in 2005 and Uganda and the world needed peace not warrants of arrest.

I negotiated peace and got a ceasefire that still holds in Northern Uganda and South Sudan areas where LRA OPEARTED FROM. I negotiated a long lasting solution that is still holding 7 years since I hammered that Juba Peace Agreement. Although not signed by both Kony and Museveni it was implemented by Uganda government to resettle IDPS and to set up a special division of the ICC domesticated court in Kampala to try those who were forcefully abducted by Kony. That court is functional in Uganda.

REALITY FOURTEEN: It is a reality that things are better in Zimbabwe now than when I stood up from 1997 against British and western nations’ hegemony on Zimbabwe. I have no regrets again for defending President Mugabe has won respect from many in Africa on land redistribution that kills most nations in Africa. I am happy to be associated with President Mugabe and many comrades in Zimbabwe who supported on this tough journey in defence of a good country destroyed by Makau’s masters. Unlike Makau who sells Kenya to the highest bidder in the New York Stock Exchange, I have never sold any soul on that matter.

6 thoughts on “Matsanga declares verbal war on Makau Mutua

• February 4, 2015 at 5:33 pm

This man called Dr Matsanga has very bad language. Whatever his argument may be
    the language he uses shows that he is not civilised. This is a free world. One`s sex orientation is his business not anybodies business. I have been reading about this man
    called Dr. Matsanga. The language ( not the facts if any) he has used has now confirms
    what I have been thinking of him. He is NOT civilised ! He does not put facts like educated
    person. That is my opinion.

• February 5, 2015 at 1:15 pm

accurate and precise description of the insane professor

• February 9, 2015 at 10:50 am

Dr Matsanga completely lacks the intellectual capacity to intelligently rebut to Prof. Makau Mutua’s narrative. He’d be better off politely seeking asylum for LRA’s Ongwen in UK and contend with President Museveni on his return to his native Uganda as an LRA returnee.

• February 18, 2015 at 11:09 am

Editor in Chief and Co-owner Dr. Henry Gombya , it is sad that my name has been dropped here by some ,malcontents that serve emotions instead of reason one Solomon Ambuku and anothe one called Dr. Amanya. Editor despite the fact that i am one of the co- founders and the CEO of the London Evening post , i have not attacked any of these guys who use our own newspape on line to attack me on our own platform world wide. It must be known that i have played my role in Uganda politics and i have nothing much to add since opposition in Uganda is fragmented,in Zimbabwe i won a battle with EU – sanctions removed , and now Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta is free . Is this a person who has no brains? . Solomon Ambuku is just a small Human Rights activists who helped Hassan Omar to implicate Uhuru Kenyatta at the ICC. I have no regrets for standing for Africa. I owe nobody an apology . Makau Mutua is a silly man or woman who wrote silly things in Standard News Paper in Kenya . The likes of Amanya who worked with NRA to destroy Uganda are now running to us who have lived in exile for over 28years fighting the same instruments they brought to our country.

Editor continue with the good work

Yours

Dr. David Matsanga
      CEO/CO-FOUNDER . London Evening Post

• February 15, 2015 at 8:38 pm

With all due respect Matsanga (fake PhD) is not founder of All Africa Media. All Africa. The President and founder of AllAfrica Global Media is M. Amadou Mahtar Ba, who is member of the International Advisory Board of the African Press Organization. This enterprise is way beyond Matsanga’s ability to achieve or reach. On his website Matsganga shamelessly states:
    “Name:David Nyekorach – Matsanga (PhD)

Work: Publisher, Owner, Chairman of Africa World Media Ltd”. If this is what it is you should not give credit to whoever isnt deserving and obviously not All Africa Media is Matsanga’s.

• February 15, 2015 at 8:55 pm

We apologise to Dr Matsanga for having written that he is the Chairman of All Africa World Media. This was a typo error that we have now corrected. His correct position is Chairman and CEO of Africa World Media Limited.